The new RB1 flies under the radar, and when used strategically, can lend limitless buckets of spray to any lip that dares get in your way. Without giving up the warmth that Buell Wetsuits are known for, this suit doubles down on flexibility. With its masterful blend of pliable "Ninja Neoprene" coupled with ergonomic, perfectly placed panels, the RB1 is your go-to wetsuit that keeps the crowd gasping as your spray extends to the heavens...
- Material: "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Seams: Triple glued and blind stitched seams with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal
- Entry system: Over the top, chest zip entry, utilizing a cross-over pattern and snap-tight outer flap "technology", making the entry a tight seal.
- Lining: Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric material that is insanely warm & cozy
- Key Pocket: easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads.
*THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE JACKET OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE. This impact suit is designed for surfing in large and heavy waves. This suit has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard or by any Australian Surf Life Saving body. The RB1 Impact suit can be worn by itself or under a suit for for added protection.