Warranty and Repairs
NEED A REPAIR?
We've got your back (or your knee)
- Please contact us at email@example.com requesting a 'Warranty Repair Form.' Fill this out and include with your wetsuit.
- For questions about your warranty claim email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REPAIR INFO AND COSTS
If a Buell wetsuit is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Buell Surf will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by the Buell Surf warranty department after receipt of the defective product.
Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed Warranty Repair Form. The repair form should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, phone number, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address above.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY*
- 1-year warranty on all workmanship and materials
*Valid from date of purchase with proof of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Materials over 1 year from date of original purchase or 90 days for accessories
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or alterations to the wetsuit done or attempted by anyone other than Buell surf authorised repair facility
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care or any damage beyond the product’s life expectancy
- Sale item: wetsuits, UV, accessories, and promotional discounted products purchased on buellsurf.com.au or from an authorised Buell Dealer.
- Warranty request without original proof of purchase
SHIP YOUR WETSUIT AND PRINTED FORM TO:
75 Ashford Ave